Username or Email
Lost your password?
Don't you have an account with Pajhwok Afghan News?
Click here to subscribe.
JALALABAD (Pajhwok): The Afghanistan Chamber of Commerce and Investment (ACCI) on Tuesday said the Afghanistan-Pakistan Transit Trade Agreement (APTTA) should be reviewed and faults .
JALALABAD (Pajhwok): Governor Ziaul Haq Amarkhel on Saturday said poppy cultivation had declined by 80 percent in Nangarhar province and the remaining 20 percent was