LASHKARGAG (Pajhwok): Three civilians have been injured in a bomb blast in the Nad Ali district of southern Helmand province, an official said on Friday.
Information Department Director Hafiz Rashid told Pajhwok Afghan News the blast happened in the Chanjir locality on Thursday evening.
He said the Chanjir locality witness heavy fighting during conflict and several mines had been planted in the area.
It is pertinent to mention that one child was killed and two others injured in a mortar shell blast in Helmand’s Gerishk district on Wednesday.
nh
GET IN TOUCH
NEWSLETTER
SUGGEST A STORY
PAJHWOK MOBILE APP