Language

Don't you have an account with Pajhwok Afghan News?

Click here to subscribe.

1 suffocates to death, 2 fall unconscious inside Logar well

1 suffocates to death, 2 fall unconscious inside Logar well

author avatar
22 Aug 2023 - 16:41
1 suffocates to death, 2 fall unconscious inside Logar well
author avatar
22 Aug 2023 - 16:41

PUL-I-ALAM (Pajhwok): One person died of suffocation and two others, all members of the same family, fell unconscious due to a poisonous gas inside a water well in central Logar province, police said on Tuesday.

Police spokesman Ahmadullah Anas told Pajhwok Afghan News that a 15-year-old boy lost his life due to a poisonous gas inside the water well yesterday (Monday) in Dushanbe village of Pul-i-Alam city.

He said two members of the boy’s family climbed inside the well to save him, but both fell unconscious after inhaling the toxic fume.

According to Anas, local residents retrieved the three and transferred them to hospital.

hz/ma

Views: 34

Related Topics

GET IN TOUCH

SUGGEST A STORY

Pajhwok is interested in your story suggestions. Please tell us your thoughts by clicking here.

PAJHWOK MOBILE APP

Download our mobile application to get the latest updates on your mobile phone. Read more