Username or Email Address
Don't you have an account with Pajhwok Afghan News?
Click here to subscribe.
KABUL (Pajhwok): The number of Afghan civilians killed and injured in the conflict has failed to slow since the start of intra-Afghan peace talks, the
KABUL attacks in the past two weeks, says the Minister of Interior. Tariq Arian, a spokesman for the Ministry of Interior Affairs (MoI), said in
KABUL Independent Human Rights Commission (AIHRC) says 6,489 people have been killed and wounded in Afghanistan this year so far, asking both the warring sides
KABUL attacks. “Their success is evident from UNAMA’s figures, which indicate a decrease of approximately 40% in election-day civilian casualties compared to parliamentary polls.” Commenting
TALOQAN (Pajhwok): At least nine people have been killed and seven others wounded during a clash between an illegal armed commander and residents of the
KABUL (Pajhwok): President Ashraf Ghani has expressed his concern over civilian casualties in southern Helmand province and asked the organs concerned to seriously investigate
LASHKAGAH (Pajhwok): At least 10 people including seven of them women and Afghan forces in Greshk district of southern Helmand province, officials said Thursday. Governor’s
JALALABAD (Pajhwok): Five civilians have been killed and eight others arrested during a raid by National Directorate of Security (NDS) personnel in eastern Nangarhar province,
KABUL (Pajhwok): President Ashraf Ghani on Wednesday asked security officials to provide an explanation for civilian casualties. In a series of tweets, Ghani wrote: “I
KABUL (Pajhwok): There has been significant decline in the number of civilians killed last month as efforts for reconciliation and peace continues, a statement from